Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Beyond Season 1: Wednesday Night Group Will Meet Monthly



"Our discussions helped me to reflect on my faith journey and deepen   my understanding. I feel this has helped lead me onto the path to a closer
relationship with  God. I truly feel that I wouldn't change anything about
the group."
                         --  Why Catholic? Group -- Jeffersontown, Season 1


     What does your Why Catholic? bunch have to report?

The Why Catholic? group above has chosen to meet once a month until  Season 2 gets underway, during Fall 2011.  Want some good ideas about what to do, and how to do it? Contact the Faith-Fomration office by telephone (502) 448.8581 and/or by e-mail: OLFE@archlou.org


*        *       *        *

"Yes. It all went really well. I was able to 'refresh my memory' so-to-speak, of the reasons why I do the things I do as a member of the Catholic faith . . . . I feel I have a closer relationship with God and Jesus. I feel I have a better attitude toward life. And, I feel that I have met a group of individuals that I look forward to seeing over the entire course of the Why Catholic? process."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: